LabsETForumsRegisterLogin

I am weak...
View previous topic :topic: View next topic
page 1, 2  Next
Layne
Homer

PostI am weak... Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:46 am Reply with quote

...and renewed my accounts Saturday. I see that Snapper tried to steal Layne's account, fucker. I have your home address now asshole, and I am coming for you! Just kidding, just kidding, I know you only did that for billing details etc. Still coming to your house, though. We have the same apartment number!

Got about 2 million in minerals and maybe 1 million in modules for recycling already, OMW to a couple Moa's. No idea what my goal for the game is, probably not going to play much at all for a few weeks and just do enough to purchase some of the new skills, and work on some of the old ones. Still got the last few chapters of HL2 and then Doom3 and one or two others, so I might start actually playing a fair amount in a month or two. Might just join a large corp and become a peon, I don't really feel like trying to lead anything, would just be fun to be told what to do and learn the ropes that way.

Is it just me or is NPC rat hunting a shitload easier now? I was kiting the 3Xterrorist spawn in Isho with a fucking Merlin yesterday, and can take out 50K's with it if I am careful. Maybe I'm just awesome, I don't know.

So who is still around? I tried to start a convo with Thoren yesterday, but I guess he ignored the invite. You owe me 100isk fucker!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Psssdoff
cock frying man-eater

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:14 am Reply with quote

lol w00t!! got another one back Very Happy who's next? grizz? snapper? luck3y???? c'mon, you know you want to!

convo me ingame layne, maybe i can help you out with some stuff, and be carefull NPC'ing, especially if you're running missions, a lot fo stuff has changed, you'd be wise to read up on some stuff on the forums.

Back to top View user's profile Send private message
grizz
Asshole

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:24 am Reply with quote

Holy fuck dude, just come play wow ;(
Layne
Homer

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:03 am Reply with quote

I refuse to play WoW! I plan on remaining celebate from fantasy MMORPG's until the joy of Vanguard: SOH!

I'll convo you in game pisser, saw you online a few times over the weekend. Like I said, for now I will barely be playing, cept for maybe the occasional hour or two hunting rats or mining pyro. I am based in Usi/Ishomilken for now, nice and empty, a few good camps, and about perfect for rat hunting or mining with frigates.

I play two different chars, Layne Taro and Malcolm Taro, one is kind of the production/trading/hauling mule and Malcolm is more for combat and so on.
Layne
Homer

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:04 am Reply with quote

oh lol, btw, anyone remember any of the passwords from our cans in Usi and Isho? There's like a goddamn dozen of them all over the place, but I can't unlock them.
Snapper
Sexual Tourist

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:19 am Reply with quote

lol

I did that for billing, SINCE I WAS PAYING FOR THE FUCKER!

Very Happy

No idea on the cans password, lol, too long ago...

Now as to why you're playing Eve again, well, I just can't come up with that Sad
luck3y
commie dildo driver

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:26 am Reply with quote

Layne wrote:
oh lol, btw, anyone remember any of the passwords from our cans in Usi and Isho? There's like a goddamn dozen of them all over the place, but I can't unlock them.

I think it was 'luck3y is not a commie'.

And you have to type it out 100 times.
luck3y
commie dildo driver

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:28 am Reply with quote

omg i think i remember.

hotstrippers - htats the word anyway, can't remember if there were 0s and 1s in there or not.
grizz
Asshole

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:12 pm Reply with quote

Good job posting the ultra secret can passwd on the interweb luck3y Sad
Snapper
Sexual Tourist

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:17 pm Reply with quote

holy shit, that password unlocks the can I stored all the battleship original bps in

Sad
luck3y
commie dildo driver

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:21 pm Reply with quote

Snapper wrote:
holy shit, that password unlocks the can I stored all the battleship original bps in

Sad

Its fine, nobody plays that fucking game anyway. They all sit in the station and play 'Think of a number'.
Psssdoff
cock frying man-eater

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:33 pm Reply with quote

luck3y wrote:
Snapper wrote:

Sad

Its fine, nobody plays that fucking game anyway. They all sit in the station and play 'Think of a number'.

77?

luck3y
commie dildo driver

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:34 pm Reply with quote

Psssdoff wrote:
luck3y wrote:
Snapper wrote:

Sad

77?

Thats wrong. Now fuck off and self-destruct some more n00b ships.
Layne
Homer

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:42 pm Reply with quote

lol yeah, you might be right about that pword. I will have to try it out. Wonder if it will work for all like 20 + cans we have across Usi and Isho. Had I the proper corporation clearances, I think I could just unanchor them, haul them to a station and repackage and that would reset them, but I'm not entirely sure. And someone named Space Baby is the CEO apparently. That account active, btw? If not I will just drop out of the corporation, if it is, transfer me the powah please! I got thrown by the new menus and shit in corporation, and removed all my permissions.
luck3y
commie dildo driver

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:44 pm Reply with quote

thats thorens alt i think.